It seems like every day I get emails and calls from people wanting to know how to enhance their Feng Shui for wealth and abundance as they watch the economic crisis eat away at their savings, business, and other means of economic security. They are worried that they have done something “wrong” with their Feng Shui, or that they are not doing enough. The fact of the matter is that even if your Feng Shui is perfect, it is not going to keep you from experiencing the lessons you need in your life that are for your higher good, and we all know sometimes those lessons are not fun.
One thing I know for sure, is that Feng Shui helps raise the vibration of our spaces and our lives to one of excellence, and always leads us to something “better”. We will still experience life’s challenges, but the outcome of those challenges actually ends up bringing us something that is even better than what we may have hoped for. The Rolling Stones said it best, “You can’t always get what you want, but you just might find, you get what you need” really applies to Feng Shui.
That said, there are some things you can do to help align your surroundings for greater abundance.
1. Get rid of or fix anything that is broken, unloved, or unwanted. When you do this you are aligning your space for attracting the energy of excellence and abundance. Anything less than excellent is not acceptable!
2. Get in the habit of practicing the Attitude of Gratitude. I can’t emphasize this enough!!! Being in a state of gratitude brings us more to be grateful for.
3. In the north, place a fountain and keep it running. This area is associated with your career and your life path and helps things to run more smoothly.
4. Place healthy plants in the southeast and remove any metal you have there. The southeast is associated with wealth and abundance.
5. In the south, place a lamp and have it turned on for at least three hours every day. The south is associated with fame and opportunities.
6. Conduct a Space Clearing to remove old energy (for space clearing energy chimes, click here http://www.sandiegofengshui.com/energy-chimes.htm )
7. Call me to set up a Feng Shui appointment. Feng Shui is a very, very complex subject and if you want it done thoroughly and correctly, you need someone who has a great deal of experience and expertise to help you. It is not as expensive as you may think, and I must say I am still amazed by the results it brings. If this is something you have been thinking about doing and have been putting it off, now is the time to do it!
Copyright 2010 Cathleen McCandless www.sandiegofengshui.com