Sign up now!
Early Bird Special!
Register before August 31st and Save $100!
- Are you interested in Interior Design, Feng Shui,
Environmental Psychology, Decorating, Landscaping,
Real Estate, or Architecture?
- Have you been searching for an opportunity to improve your financial well-being while doing something you love?
- Are you curious about learning new ways to enrich your own life and finding out how you can help enrich the lives of others?
Why this course?
Cathleen McCandless has been named “The Best Feng Shui Consultant in San Diego” by San Diego Magazine. She has almost twenty years experience as a Feng Shui consultant and teacher and stars in the Nation-wide television series “Feng Shui Living”. Cathleen’s client list includes Nike, Intel, Mercedes Benz Design, Loews Corporation, Alaska Airlines, and many more. Cathleen’s work has been profiled in publications including the New York Times and the Washington Post. No other Feng Shui course available provides so much knowledge, first-hand experience, and personal attention!
Twice a year Cathleen offers this Intensive Certification course for those interested in pursuing Feng Shui as a career, for those wishing to enhance their current professional skills (interior designers, architects, realtors, home stagers, etc.) or for those who would like a deeper understanding of Feng Shui. The course covers Compass, Form, and Flying Star Feng Shui for both residential and business properties.
Some examples of topics covered during the course are:
- Landscape, garden, and exterior Feng Shui
- Five Element Cycle
- Interior Design Tips and Techniques
- Feng Shui for the Home
- Form, Compass, and Flying Star Feng Shui
- How to conduct a consultation
- Home Staging
- Architecture and Floor plans
- Healthy Home and Magnetic Fields
- Environmental Psychology
- Color Theory
- Workplace Feng Shui
- Yin/Yang and Balanced Environments
- Clutter Clearing, Space Clearing, and Blessings
- How to set up your Feng Shui Business
- And much, much more!
“This was one of the best things I have ever done!”
“I can’t believe how much I learned. This experience was so much more than I expected. I loved every minute of it!”
” I loved our class so much I never wanted it to end!”
- Julie T.
“In the first two weeks after I received my Certificate I already made back the money I paid for the course and then some. The best part is that I enjoyed myself the entire time I was working. That is something really new for me.” – Mary S.
Dates: Seven Weekends including the dates below:
Week One: September 11 th & 12th
Week Two: September 25th & 26th
10:00 am – 4:00 pm each day
$1,500 for the entire course. Payments can be made by cash, check, or credit card.
Payment plans are available!
See above for big savings by registering early!
A deposit is required to reserve your space in the class.
Location: La Jolla, California
For more information or to register, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org